Wednesday 16 January 2013

2012-2013! New Years Resolutions!

Everyone has made new years resolutions and has almost definitely failed at keeping it.
This year I made a few new years resolutions that i am determined not to break.

Number 1. Make a Blog.
Yes it took me 16 days but i have finally found the time to start this lovely thing. I wanted somewhere where i could write down everything and pretty much just have fun with it.

Number 2. SMILE!
If there is one ting 2012 taught me it was smile. No matter how bad your feeling smiling definitely brightens up your day and hopefully everyone else around you.

Number 3. Stop Worrying.
I have a massive downfall when it comes to worrying. I'm always worrying when I don't need to and when I have a reason to worry well... that can be a little bit scary I think. But in 2013 no more unnecessary worrying!

And finally...

Number 4. Parties, Picnics and Concerts!
I don't know about any of you but I have a gazillion exams coming up in 2013 and I know I'm going to stress or even worse... worry! So my final new years resolution is about spending time with the people that matter most. Having time to study but at the same time relax and just have fun with my friends.

I'm definitely feeling good about 2013. Hope you all are to!
Remember...
New Year New Start.
Much Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment