Tuesday 29 January 2013

Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner

Hello my lovelies!

So I love doing my makeup. I do my makeup when I'm bored, when I'm going out and even when I'm having a lazy day around the house. However... there is one area of makeup I struggle with more then others and that is my eyes. All is well and good until I decide to use my liquid eyeliner (that makes me look like someone sprayed squid ink on my face because it takes years to dry). I completely and utterly fail at doing my liquid eyeliner. I can get a straight line but I always open my eyes too soon and it smudges everywhere! This always results in me using copious amounts of cotton wool pads and eye makeup remover to try and shift the black circles around my eyes. 
Then I found this... Soap & Glory Supercat carbon black extreme eyeliner pen. (Chanel have a version of this but this is just as good and a lot cheaper.)
The one thing that made me buy this instantly was this "eyeliner pen" as much as I find the drying a struggle I also find the flimsy ends of normal liquid eyeliner unbearable! So, naturally, I was drawn to this feature. Having a pen tip makes it a lot easier to actually apply the eyeliner and it makes it look better on your eye as you have more control over the brush.
I bought this in 'carbon black' however I'm not sure what other colours they do it in but this is definitely a good colour to use as it blends with most eye shadows quite well. 
Here is the packaging it came in
 I love Soap & Glory's packaging it is super cute! This one is no exception. The eyeliner itself looks just like a felt tip pen
This really is just a pen this is what I think is so great about it being able to hold and use it just like a pen means it is so super easy to apply. 
When I use this I get straight lines easily quickly and exactly how I want them. If I want really dramatic look I would use the side of the brush but to get this sort of natural everyday look I use the tip. 
I think this is a must for every girl who ever wanted an easy cheat way of doing their eyeliner. 

Hope you will all consider giving this a look I bought mine from Boots for £4.50 in the sale i think it is usually £6.
Hope your all having a lovely week so far.
Much love <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment