Thursday 21 February 2013

New Phone Case

Hello my lovelies,
I know I haven't posted in a while its because I made the silly mistake of clicking save instead of publish. (How silly of me)
I was recently browsing Etsy, it's sort of an online shop where people can sell things they've made and start up small buisnesses online, for a new phone case and came upon these

These phone cases are from a lovely little shop called ethic style (http://www.etsy.com/shop/EthicStyle)
These are literally the cutest phone cases I have ever seen! I first came across these watching Zoe Suggs 'Whats in my handbag?' on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/zoella280390) and it made me think I needed one in my life. I got mine in beige because I keep it in my handbag and well it's safe to say its a jungle in there and if it got a bit mucky the colour makes it less obvious (clever thinking Sacha).
I love love love this case it makes me smile every day because its just so cute! It's super handy and is so good at protecting my phone I accidentally dropped my phone and it didnt even scratch or make a noise because it's so padded!
There are only two bad things about this case:
1. The price... including post and packaging this cost me around about £20. But seen as though it's hand made and comes from Germany I thought this was a little more acceptable and more sustainable then a cheap one off ebay.
2. The time... I had to wait for about 3 weeks for this to arrive. The lady who makes them, Svetlana Eberte, handmakes them when you order to specifically fit the type you want (colour phone type etc). The postage takes a while as it is from over seas but not as long as expected.
I bought mine for my Iphone 4 but she does them for Iphone 5's, Ipads, Samsung Galaxy and Kindle.
I love mine and am definitely finding it worth the wait!
I really hope you check her other things out they are all so cute!
Much Love <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment