Wednesday 27 February 2013

Topshop, Alice and Rock City.

Hello my lovelies,
So on Saturday I decided I would treat myself to a little shop at Topshop. I was in need of a few things and have recently lost all beanies so thought i would purchase a new one. I was so so happy when I walked through the door today and there it was my lovely package and all its' glory. The packaging for a start is so cute it's white with black dots all over it and is just super cute!
In the end I had bought one beanie two packs of hand and face wipes and a carmex lipbalm. In the rest of these pictures you can see just how cute the packaging is.
For my beanie I chose a simple black one and I know it's getting upto spring/summer but I love having beanies and black beanies are a simple must. They match every outfit and look good on almost anyone, any hair colour, skin colour etc. the hat didn't arrive with the bottom folded up but I think it looks cute like this. The hat isn't super soft but it is comfortable and, with me, it hasn't fallen off from tilting my head back as some hats do. The hat was about £10 and I really love it! (Look at the packaging! I said it was cute!)

Next thing is just something I needed as I ran out. Topshop sell these little mini face and hand wet wipes. These are perfect for putting in your handbag and keeping incase of emergencies. The first one I bought was 'cupcake' these are strawberry fragranced, they smell lovely and not too over powering they are really nice on my skin and leave me feeling super clean which is alwasy a good sign. The second ones I bought were just called 'hand&face' the packaging of these is superdy duperdy cute! They have little doodled hearts on them and are a bit mix-matched. These smell GORGEOUS! They smell of cherryade and are just genuinely lovely. These leave my skin feeling just as clean as the cupcake ones and I'm so happy I bought these. I think these were only £1.50 each.
The last thing I bought was some Carmex this is the most essential thing I think I have ever come across. It is amazing I think I could rave about this for years it's just brilliant! Please for the sake of your lips buy this. I think it was £3 which my seem a bit much but it is definitely worth every penny!
 I know I said that was the last thing but I didn't buy this. I went to my youth group last friday and my beautiful friend Alice had this on. I absolutely love it! As soon as I saw it I knew I had to blog about it! She bought it from NewLook and I'm afraid I have no idea how much it was but this is absolutely beautiful and suits her so well! The very very last thing I wanted to say was there is a sort of club place in Nottingham called Rock City and my youth group is taking over it 3 times this year. The first one is March 15th. The youth group is called Destiny and we are just planning on having an amazing time. tickets are £2 on the door and it starts at 7:30 and ends around 10. Please if you live in the area do yourself a favor and get yourself there! I promise you you won't regret it.
To give you a bit of a taster of this amazing place go watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q2pqZis10c
hope you all can come
much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment