Wednesday 5 June 2013

25 Facts About Me

Hello my lovelies
I have seen a few of these floating around and when I realised I hadn't blogged for about... 2 months? (sorry about that) I thought that this would probably be a a fun thing to do as it wouldn't take too much time, as I have loads of exams on at the minute, so I hope you enjoy finding out a little more about me.

1. I am super tiny, I am 5ft and a little bit.
2. I danced for about 10 years but then my dance studio closed down and life happened so I had to stop.
3. My favourite country is Spain, it's soo pretty!
4. My favourite colour is baby pink
5. I hate fish... so much. If someone gives me it at their house I wouldn't be able to eat it. :(
6. I have a little brother (who's not so little) and a little sister (who is really little)
7. My birthday is the 6th of May
8. I love fairy lights, they are so pretty and perfect for parties.
9. I love fruit any kind of fruit, especially Strawberries.
10. If you watch Finding Nemo with me you'll get frustrated with me because I know all the words and I will say them every time I watch it.
11. I have the best friendship group in the entire world. They're actually more like a family to me.
12. When I finish college I want to take a gap year and go to Africa to work with orphaned children there and help them with their education.
13. I am leaving school and going to college in September where I will be studying music, photography, English lit and chemistry. I know it's a weird selection right?
14. After college I would love to become a fashion journalist because that is just my favourite thing to do.
15. I am the living version of Rebecca Bloomwood from Confessions Of A Shopaholic I am forever shopping even if I have no money I will be looking at the next thing to buy.
16. I have never been into American Apparel or Urban Outfitters. I don't know how or why? I just haven't :(
17. When I was little I went to Disney Land and the Chipmunks chased me when I ran away from them because they were scary and tickled me until I cried... it was very weird.
18. I am addicted to Tumblr... like super addicted.
19. If I fail my exams it will be because I spent my lessons sitting in the corner doodling and on social networks.
20. I took Creative Media for GCSE and my teacher hated me because she thought I didn't put any effort in but at the end of the year she gave me a high grade because I had finished everything and to a tee. In your face meany!
21. I am in the words of my mummy "A Topshop Princess" I own about half of the store and spend alot of time in there shops and always have a tab open of their website.
22. I spend most of my money on clothes but put £10-£15 aside a month because of the amount of coffee I buy from Starbucks. My 2 favourite drinks right now are the caramel macchiatto, and the iced caramel macchiatto (if it's a hot day)
23. I'm 16
24. I'm about to do my grade 5 singing exam... I am bricking it.
25. I love fashion, beauty and hearing about other peoples life hence why I started this blog.

Thankyou all for reading I hope you are all having a lovely day.
If you have done a 25 facts about me please please leave a link below or email me it, I would love to read it.
I hope all your exams are going well if you have them!
Much love!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment