Sunday 10 November 2013

About Me

Hello my lovelies, 
So as you probably know I decided to become part of the British blogger selection recently and this is the first post I am going to do in relation to that (If you want to know more about it I did a post on it before)
Anyway here are the questions:

Question No1: Why do you like blogging?
I guess I like that I can meet new people through it and I love reading about what people like and dislike (I'm super nosy) and I guess blogging is the first thing I've done where I don't care what people think of my blog or if they think it's lame because I enjoy it.

Question No2: How did you come up with your blog name? 
This is really lame but it is just a literal name at school quite a few of my teachers would refer to me as miss Birch rather than Sacha so at first I was going to have that but I thought it needed something else and I am really tiny like 5ft (don't laugh) so I decided to be little miss birch.

Question No3: Where from the UK do you come from? 
I come from Nottingham it's in the midlands and I am literally right inbetween Derby and Nottingham but I like Nottingham better so I say I'm from Nottingham.

Question No4: Favourite Colour?
My favourite colour is probably white. It's so boring but I love how clean and fresh it makes me feel (I would've said black but it's a tone not a colour) 

Question No5: Do you like Lana Del Ray? 
Do humans breathe air? (YES)

Question No6: Any hidden talents?
I play piano, guitar, a little bit of trumpet (but I haven't played in ages) and I sing a little bit. 

Question No7: Celebrity Crush?
This is kinda lame but Connor Ball from The Vamps. (He's lovely)

Question No8: Favourite blog of all time
Sammi- The Beauty Crush www.beautycrush.co.uk

Question No9: What made you want to join the British Bloggers Selection?
I haven't been blogging too long and I want to find more blogs to read I thought this would be a fab way to find new blogs. I just thought the idea was great!

I hope you're all having a FAB week! 
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment