Sunday 3 November 2013

British Blogger Selection

Hello my lovelies,
I recently heard of this group of bloggers called the British Blogger Selection. I thought it was such a FAB idea that I had to join in. It started from a lovely lady named Ellie (Little Vintage Camera) and is designed to give us all a chance to get to know each other better and such things. You will get an email every saturday giving you a theme to make a blog post about for that week. If you want to get involved just email her at littlevintagecamera@gmail.com with your blog URL, blog name and your first and last name! This is such a  good opportunity to get to know other bloggers. If you do sign up let me know :) also the little button is so cute! 
Anyway I hope you're all having a fabulous week! 
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment