Monday 25 November 2013

My Favourite Make Up Brand

Hello my lovelies,
I'm sorry this post is a bit late I have no excuse I feel like the worst person... (*shame on myself*)
Anyway I am going to have another post aswell! So please forgive me!
This post is about my favourite makeup brand! This is a drugstore brand because I feel that way everyone and anyone can purchase it.
My favourite make-up brand has got to be Rimmel! I thought of five points (to limit myself) about why I love them:
1. The quality of their products is FAB
2. The pricing is fair and is very affordable
3. The products themself are really lovely and very cute
4. I really love the names of some of their products (they don't name them all)
5. They sell Kate Moss lipsticks! (this is the only point that matters really!)

I really think that Rimmel products are amazing and one of the best drugstore brands out there!

I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know what your favourite brand is.
I hope you're having a fabulous week because you all deserve it!
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment