Saturday 16 November 2013

My Favourite Shop!

Hello my lovelies,
Today I'm going to tell you about my favourite shop and why it is my favourite shop. This is another post related to the british blogger selection so I hope you enjoy!
Firstly I want you to know that picking a favourite shop is possibly the hardest thing you could ever ask me to do there are so many shops that I love like H&M or Asos or Topshop there are too many but I decided to go with a shop where I love everything they sell and where there is always something that I love and that is very cliche to. My absolute favourite shop is Urban Outfitters. I am soo soo happy that one has opened near me I'll probably end up living in there. I love the clothes in urban outfitters even though they are a bit pricey but the main thing I love is the homeware section I always browse it and always find little things that I love and add to my wishlist (yes I actually have a wishlist for Urban Outfitters Homeware). The only bad thing about Urban Outfitters is that some of their items are a bit expensive.
I think it is the perfect shop to find a gift for someone or if you are re-doing your bedroom or if you've moved house or something along those lines, there is something in there that is bound to be able to make your space your own!
I think you all know about Urban Outfitters but if you haven't (where have you been?!) here is the link to their website: http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/
Also just a quick mention I would love it if you could go check out this short film made by Bertie Gilbert he is 16 and I think this is a really cool short film and I hope you enjoy it to! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bf6ebZszcM
Thankyou for reading this lovelies and if you check out his video thanks for supporting him!
I hope you're having a fabulous week
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment