Tuesday 15 October 2013

Shoe Unboxing

Hello my lovelies,
Recently I ordered a pair of converse as I'm going away I thought it was a good excuse to get a new pair. I ordered them on Amazon and if you look around on there you can get them much cheaper than normal!

When I ordered them the box came a little bit battered as you can see but the shoes inside were fine so it isn't a problem and they came wrapped in tissue paper. The converse themselves are the black oxford ones and I really like them! I thought buying them a bit cheaper online could mean there was something wrong with them but there honestly isn't a fault to be seen! Here are pictures of the box and packaging and shoes etc.




I really like these converse because I think they will just go with everything! I'm always wearing the same shoes and it gets boring so it will be nice to have something that I can wear that is a bit different! 
I hope you like this post as it's a bit different to what  normally do there might not be a post next week as I am away but if I have internet then I definitely will post a little something so you know I'm still alive! 
I hope you're all having a fabulous week! 
Much love <3



No comments:

Post a Comment