Thursday 3 October 2013

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush Review

Hello my lovelies,
I bought this brush recently after reading one too many great reviews about this brush. It was £8.99 at Superdrug. I think you can get it at boots but it is more expensive :( 
I really like this brush it is really firm and the handle means it stands on its own which is a feature I really like haha, the brush blends in my foundation really well I don't notice any lines or brush strokes which I really like!If you're just starting out with make-up I think this would be a good to use first because there isn't a specific way to use it you just move it in small circular motions to blend in your foundation. I really love this brush and I can not wait to buy other real techniques brushes such as the blusher brush because this one is so fantastic. 



I hope this has helped some of you who were on the edge of whether or not to buy it.
I hope you're having a great day.
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment