Saturday 5 October 2013

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer Review

Hello my lovelies,
I bought this concealer after reading amazing reviews about it. I had a stick concealer before it and I found that this really dried out my skin especially over spots and blemishes. I really like this concealer because its not drying at all and it has amazing coverage! I get dark circles around my eyes and I find that this covers them perfectly and stays put all day. Every good review I've read about this I have found to be true, and I think that this will be a staple in my makeup bag.
It cost £3.99 and my shade is 02 light I bought it lighter than my foundation becasuse sometimes when I put my foundation over my concealer it will go darker or look orangey, which isn't good.

I really like this concealer and highly recommend it.
I hope you're all having a FAB day
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment