Tuesday 1 October 2013

Make-up Haul

Hello my lovelies,
Here is all the makeup I bought on my travels to Superdrug this saturday. I am super happy with the products I have bought, they are all amazing quality for the cost and I would definitley check them out if you want higher end brand quality but lower end brand price!I'm going to try and do little posts about each product in detail through the week so this will just be an over view. Keep your eyes peeled for more! (that is such a strange expression).
apologies in advance for the bad photo quality. Don't even ask about my beautiful DSLR. 


Number One is Rimmels' Wale Me Up foundation. I know I've said it before but I will say it again! I love this after eyeing it up for ages I decided to just go ahead and buy it! It was £8.99 in Superdrug and my shade is true ivory. All I'm saying for now is I absolutely love this product!


Number Two is, of course, Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer. Where has this been all my life it is amazing for such a small price! I think this was £3.49 but I cant rememer exactly, my shade is 02 light. (I know this is lighter than my foundation but I find this helps to avoid those patchy orange bits around blemishes and such evil things)
Number Three, Real Techniques Expert Face Brush, I don't know what to say about this I am absolutely in love with it. This was £8.99 in Superdrug which may seem like a lot but it is worth every penny!



 Number Four, this was more spontaneous as I recently ran out of blusher and I heard this was a really good brand and shade so of course I bought it! It's sleek blusher in Rose Gold. This will be the first review I'll do and I'm going to be honest it's an amazing blusher and was I believe under £5!


Thats all my lovelies! I hope you're all having a fab week and enjoying life!
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment