Thursday 26 September 2013

My Autumn Wishlist


Hello my lovelies,
As you probably know I did a makeup wishlist and I thought to myself "hmm... Sacha you should probably think about clothes because they're important" so I decided to do a wishlist of everything I think is essential for winter and what I will be looking to purchase.

Fisrt of all is a parka! I have had mine for 3-4 years so it's really time for a new one I think, Zara do some really good quality parkas and I have my eye on these two in there
£89.99


£89.99
I also think that a tartan print scarf is perfect for the cold weather and they look great with most things because of the mixture of colours in them.
£19.99 - Zara

£20.00 - Urban Outfitters
Something I think is a huge staple not only for autumn but for all year round is ankle boots especially cut out boots I feel like they add some femininity to a solid piece.
£45 - Topshop
£44.99 - New Look
 Of course an essential would be a white tee and I really like this one from Topshop because of the shape of it and the mix of materials I think it is absolutely fab!

£30.00 - Topshop
I really like Topshop's Joni jeans at the minute they're super highwaisted and fit so nicely, I think that they will look really nice in a black with a light denim jacket.
£36 - Topshop
Last but not least I really think that frilly socks will look so good with cut out boots topshop do some really cute ones in hundreds of different colours or some patterned socks topshop again do alot of cute ones like this to!
£3.50/ 3 for £8
Again £3.50/ 3 for £8

I think these will look all look really good together or on their own and I think I will be wearing them all alot if I eventually buy them! I am going shopping on saturday with a friend (this is risky business) so look out for a little haul type post soon! I hope you're all having an amazing week!
Much love <3

                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment