Tuesday 24 September 2013

What's in my make-up bag!

Hello my lovelies,
As promised here is my whats in my makeup bag post!

My makeup bag is from Cath Kidston it was a christmas present so I have literally no idea how much it was but it's a fabulous size and comes with a matching compact mirror! What more could you want! I use my make-up bag to hold all the essential things that I could possibly need in a emergency!
First off in my bag I keep a couple of lip products and honestly if you haven't tried babylips yet do yourself a favour and go buy one or two or even buy all of them! I have a little lipgloss and a powder I have my old nasty No7 in there at the moment because its already ruined so it won't matter if it gets bashed around a bit and another old brush.
If you know me at all you will know that I am super clumsy so I always have some plasters on me incase I have a moment. I am also quite emotional especially with Disney films I know but it's true so tissues for me is a must!
Finally I just carry around some bobby pins because I always seem to lose mine and some cotton wool bud things. I don't know why I have these they just come in useful quite a lot for different things, so are good to just have there incase.

That is pretty much it if I'm going out I might throw in a couple of other things but that is pretty much all I take with me on an everyday basis.
I hope you are all having a FAB week!
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment