Friday 6 September 2013

My Make-up Wishlist

Hello my lovelies,
Recently I have been running out of all my makeup! My foundation needs chucking away and my blusher! It feels like I've lost alot of products that are quite essential all at once. I decided to let you know what I'll be looking to buy this time and why as it may help some of you with your choices to :)

1. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation. This foundation has had some really good reviews. I also want to go back to a liquid foundation rather than a mousse one as I found it to be quite drying and very dull on the skin. I really like the look of this and hope it lives upto the expectation. BUT for £9 you can't go wrong!
£8.99 at Superdrug

2. Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer. I know what you're probably thinking. You haven't had it yet?! No I haven't I already had a concealer and thought I would continue with that but now its time for change so I decided to jump on the band-wagon so to speak and add this to my list of 'to purchase' items! 
£3.69 at Superdrug.




3. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. This brush has been talked and talked about with beauty bloggers everywhere and alot of my friends have suggested it to me. It is meant to be used for applying and blending foundation. The brush is also super soft so that is an added bonus! 
£8.99 at Superdrug

4. This one is a little more pricey but I think you will be able to understand. Mac Lipstick- Russian Red.
I really love Macs' lipsticks they are really soft and creamy which I think is great because you know they won't dry your lips out. It has a really great colour and after swatching it it took ages to come off and I was wiping it with a wet wipe, which makes me think it will be long lasting as well! 
£15 online at maccosmetics.co.uk

5. This is the last one and it's not from a specific brand but it is these lip crayons that have been going round. I have tried a couple out and they are so so so nice its crazy! I have 2 brands which I know do them and that is Revlon and Bourjois. I have read a couple of reviews and think I will most likely go for Bourjois version as I have read a couple of reviews saying these last longer etc. 
Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon £7.99 at Superdrug

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain £7.99 at Superdrug.
What do you guys want this September I would love it if you let me know :)
I hope you're all having a great week and just remember it's FRIDAY!!!
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment