Tuesday 17 September 2013

My Hand Bag Essentials

Hello my lovelies,
I'm sorry I haven't been posting as much this past week, it's been super stressful and I've been ill so please accept my apology! 
Anyway I thought I would share some of my handbag essentials  (I'm planning on doing a travel make-up bag one to in case you're wondering where some things are). 
So these are the main things in my bag:

Headphones-I'm always on public transport nowadays and because of where I live it's normally for a long time so having headphones is a must for me even normal iPod headphones.
Purse-I use my purse for everything it's like a little bag inside my bag, it has my ID in it and all sorts which I would've lost by now with out it.
Keys & Key Ring- I have a big key ring because I don't want to lose it in the depths of my bag along with all the rubbish from years ago. The one I have is something I found in a baby section in a little shop near me and is from 'jelly cat' I just thought it was super cute (when it gets dirty I can wash it to!)

Water- I think it is so important to keep hydrated and drink throughout the day because it stops you feeling ill and is also so good for your skin. 
Hand Cream- As it's getting into winter I think having hand cream is pretty essential so my little hands don't get sore and dry.
Snacks- I have a really bad habit of not eating if I'm out and about so I throw a snack in there to give me something to munch on. These are rainbow drops and I don't know why but I love them.

Lipstick- I always have a lipstick lose in my bag, its easy to get to and should be a colour that goes with everything! The one I have at the moment is 'Maybelline Colour Sensational Popsticks Citrus Slice (060)'
Body Spray- I don't really have to explain this. It's just good to have this so you can keep smelling nice through the whole day! 

Anyway I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your week!
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment