Thursday 5 September 2013

Change

Hello my lovelies,
I'm off to college soon and I am very afraid! It will be so different and big but I know that I won't be alone and I am ready for the change but it doesn't stop you from being nervous about being in a different enviroment.
However due to this change I have made a big decision to literally just go with it! I'm going to say yes to more things stop being so awkward and start to be confident this year I am taking subjects that I want to do and that despite my lack of self confidence in myself on paper I'm good at them and I think I need to start believing in that! There are many ways starting at school or a different college etc could go but I think if I go with the right attitude then I will feel more comfortable when I get there.
So here is my challenge for you, think of a situation that you are scared or worried about right now and think about how you can do it whether it be a change in attitude or asking for help but I think we should all have a yes attitude because from my experience it has really helped me with the way I feel in myself and other situations.
I hope you all have a great start of term
You are all amazing and have no reason to be worried
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment