Friday 4 October 2013

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation Review

Hello my lovelies,
I am absolutely loving my new foundation!This is such an amazing foundation, it's looks quite dewy but doesn't look too shiny (if it does just dab some powder over those shiny parts!). It is really nice and easy to put onto the skin. I would say it has medium coverage because it still looks natural but covers up all the redness and unwanted things such as blemishes. I also like the packaging I think it looks really cute and I really like the orange on it, like alot.
I would really suggest using this foundation if you're after something that isn't expensive and does a really good job at looking quite natural then I think this would be good for you.
It was £8.99 and my shade is true ivory which I think really matches my skin tone

I hope this has helped you in some way or another.
I hope you're having a really good day!
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment