Wednesday 2 October 2013

Sleek Blusher Rose Gold Review

Hello my lovelies,
As I said in my last post I recently bought this blusher to replace my old one I ran out of.
I bought it in the shade Rose Gold it was £4.49.

I really like the packaging I think it is really slim and not too big and bulky. The colour is a rose pink with a shimmer to it (hence the name rose gold). This is so pigmented and looks amazing but you only need to use a little if you use a lot it looks like you've applied glitter to your cheeks. I use this in my every day routine but I only use a little bit on the apples of my cheeks. 
You can see the shimmer in it on here!
I really like this blusher, I think it's quite similar to Nars 'deepthroat' or 'orgasm' those are real names I promise, I have no idea what they were thinking personally. I would highly recommend this blusher, if you wouldn't want a shimmery one they do one called 'flushed' which is quite similar just without the shimmer. 
I really hope this has helped at least one of you!
I hope you're having a good day!
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment