Tuesday 4 February 2014



Hello my lovelies, 
Recently I went a bit crazy in Super drug and thought that I would share with you what I bought.
Here is everything


Of course first I went to Rimmel and when I saw they had a 3 for 2 offer on I couldn't resist buying these lovely Kate Moss lipsticks, I bought the shades 101 which is a matte nude colour, 01 which is a gorgeous red and 05 which is a sort of rosey pink. They were £5.49 each.



 Also from Rimmel I bought the Stay Matte powder in Translucent. I love this powder I think it is just the perfect drugstore product with high end product qualities, so for £3.99 it is perfect!

Sticking with face products I have been craving benefits porefessional for ages but I have had to admit that right now it is too expensive and I need a primer now. I'd read a few reviews about this product and they were all pretty positive so I decided to trust my fellow bloggers and but the Maybelline 'Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser' primer and I actually really like it and am going to do a full review post on it soon!


As you can see it is a gel consistency but it really does exactly what it says on the packaging very impressed.

The last thing I bought was this Bourjois colour boost lip crayon in the shade 03 Orange Punch. As most of you know I loved my Maybelline colour sensational/popsticks in 060 Citrus Slice but I have pretty much run out. This product is pretty much the same colour.



The colour is quite faint here but looks great on the lips
Overall I am really enjoying all of these products and can't wait for summer to come around now!
What have you guys been loving? 
I hope you're all having a great week! 
Much love <3



No comments:

Post a Comment