Thursday 13 February 2014

Hello my lovelies,
Before I get onto the post I want to say sorry for not posting on Tuesday I've had coursework deadlines and haven't had a chance to post.
Anyway today I thought I'd give you an idea of my personal shoe essentials and how far through my list I have gotten.
I used polyvore to create this
1. A good Ol' sturdy pair of Dr Martens. I have wanted a pair of these for about 3 years now and I'm hoping to buy some soon. They might seem pricey but I know people who have had theirs for years!

2. Another pair of boots but these are more fashionable. They're the Vagabond Libby boots, I did think at first that these wouldn't be very comfy and I would regret wearing them, BUT I have found myself feeling the complete opposite. They've molded to my feet super quickly and are so comfortable. Plus they look good with everything and make your legs look AMAZING!

3. Black and white converse. Converse appear a few times throughout my essentials but they're really good shoes and last me such a long time. I love these ones and I really want to buy more pairs for reasons I will explain when I get to them (if that makes sense?) 

4. These are the 'Old Skool Shoes' I think these would be great for throughout the year as they go with everything and look super comfortable.

5.  The ones in the photo are the 'Authentic Shoes' but I am debating between these and the 'Ezra Shoes' because I think they both look good... hmm too many decisions! I think these will be great for summer especially. I love wearing comfortable shoes and vans are definitely comfy.

6. Here is another pair of converse, I really like these for wearing on the colder days of summer with a little skirt or some shorts as I think they can make your legs look quite short when worn with jeans. I like the all black because I think it makes my legs look nicer, nothing more than personal preference to be honest.

7. Lastly are another pair of converse this time the white Oxford converse, I really like the black ones but when I wear black jeans wearing my black converse sort of make me look like a scary hard core rock chick and I think that white shoes would help a lot with this problem of mine. They would be great for in the summer except that they could get pretty dirty which would suck but is also a small price to pay.

I hope this has helped you if you are trying to decide on some new shoes, I know there isn't much colour but I don't wear much colour at all (sorry).
So far I have 2/7 of my essential pairs and I will keep you all updated on any new purchases.
What are your shoe essentials?
I hope you're all having a great week!
Much love <3



No comments:

Post a Comment