Saturday 1 February 2014

Hello my lovelies, 
So last weekend it was my mamas birthday and as you may know we went to York, while I was there I made some cheeky purchases from YSL. As you know I've wanted a YSL lipstick for ages when I bought one the lovely lady gave me a little travel sized babydoll mascara. 

 I bought the 'ROUGE VOLUPTE SHINE' in the shade 13 'Pink in Paris' I really love it as it's not too bright but it is also a really nice shade on your lips to add a bit of colour to my outfit as you know I wear a lot of black. Plus it smells of watermelon a little bit and I love it!
I really like this mascara and I genuinely want to buy the bigger version already. I think this will become a little handbag essential and will stay in my make-up bag pretty permanently. 
I hope you guys are all having a lovely week!
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment