Tuesday 28 January 2014

Hello my lovelies,
On Friday a package from the wonderful Shop Dixi appeared through my letter box. I have been in York over the weekend which is why I didn't post this on the day. 
I bought 2 Midi rings and I love them both! please check out their website www.shopdixi.com. 
I really like everything they have in at the moment. 
First of all can we just take a moment to appreciate how cute their packaging is.

The first ring I got was the 'Silver Wishbone Midi Ring' which was £8. 
This is so cute and dainty. 
I definitely intend on purchasing more.

The other ring I got was the 'Plain Band Midi Ring' in Silver this again was £8.
I also really love this because of how small and dainty it is again.
 I also want to purchase more as I think it helps to tie an outfit together.

Anyway I hope you're all having a great week!
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment