Thursday 23 January 2014




Hello my lovelies,
As you might know in November last year I went to Italy with a group of lovely people. 
I know this post is a bit late seen as though its January but I just got some of my pictures developed from my disposable camera. I think that this was a really good idea and I wish I took more photos because they look super cool! I absolutely loved Italy and everyone I met. I hope to go back soon, so here are my pictures.
My gorgeous friend Joanna came to Italy with me you can see half of her face here after an abomination of a selfie but i like this picture despite its obvious flaws. This is from when we were on the plane which btw took longer than anticipated!
This is a better photo and I think it's from when we landed in Italy. This is Joanna you can see her properly now! 

This photo is from when we went to Pisa. I really liked Pisa and we met some lovely girls just from them photo bombing one of our pictures which frustratingly I can not find.



Here are some more photos from Pisa. I really like the way these look, sort of old and vintagey.
These are the girls I went with and I really enjoyed my time there. Thank you to my lovely hosts and everyone who helped us whilst we were there! 
As I said I hope to go back very soon and I think I will really enjoy being in such a beautiful country some more.
I hope you're all having a really good week! 
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment