Thursday 2 January 2014

Hello my lovelies,
Today I thought I'd do a Favourites of 2013 post. I also just want to say I hope you guys had an amazing new year and I hope that 2014 is even better to you!
First product- is my Estee Lauder eye shadow palette. I'm not sure what this palette is called as I've had it quite a while so it's kind of rubbed off, so I'm sorry that's not very helpful. But anyway, I really love using this as an everyday palette because of the different combinations and that all the colours are very wearable. They are also super pigmented, which I love! I just think it's a great all round palette.


Second product- is my Soap&Glory hand products. I'm not a germophobe (I'm not sure what the proper name is) or anything but I do like having clean hands and something to use if they start to feel a but dry during the day. These smell delicious and work so well, I love them alot and will forever keep them in my handbag!
 Third product - is my Impulse Very Pink. This is my favourite body spray to use for during the day I especially loved this in the summer as it's quite a fresh scent.
 Fourth prodcut- is another summer product when I went on holiday to Spain in august it got so so hot but I still wanted to go sight seeing so I decided to purchase this. Honestly I love it it was so worth the money!
 Fifth product- these are my 2 favourite lip products these are just simple things not expensive but I really love them! I won't blab on about these because I've already done a post on them.
Sixth product- This is the foundation and concealer I have been using this past year and I really like them I use them all year round and sometimes the wake me up foundation can be a bit dewy during winter but I don't wear makeup alot in winter so I don't mind too much.
Last product- This is possibly my favourite product of 2013! I love Real Technique products and this is my faourite of the lot. It's the expert face brush and I just think it's amazing! It helps blend your makeup really well there are no smudge lines or anything like that!
Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed 2013 and you have an even better 2014! 
Much love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment