Saturday 18 January 2014

Hello my lovelies, 
Todays post is going to be my January wishlist.
As it's the time of the sales I am hoping to do some shopping so here is what I hope to be purchasing.

1. A smock dress. These are perfect from Winter through to summer they can be worn with thick tights and big chunky boots or no tights and a cut-out shoe. I really like the print on this one from Boohoo and for £18 you can't go wrong! 

2. I really like long t-shirts that can be worn as a dress or as a top over leggings. This one from Missguided is so lovely! The pattern detail is so simple but adds so much to it. It comes in Black or White but to be really honest I want it in both. It costs £16.99 which again is a great price.



3. The last item thats a dress I promise! This is also from Missguided and again I think it's a really nice edgy piece. Both for Winter through to Summer. Again it comes in black and white and again I can't decide! These are also £16.99


4. Topshop have some really lovely chunky cut out boots and you all know how much I love a chunky boot so these are just perfect for the warmer days! They're £42 but look like they'd last a long time.

5. This little number is from Newlook and I absolutely fell in love with it! It's just a simple faux leather backpack but I think it looks great! Very simple but looks like it would be super handy! It is £17.99.


6. This one is a bit more on the pricey side. It's a powder from Chanel called Poudre Universelle Compacte Natural Finish Pressed Powder. The reason I want this is because I worked out how much I've been spending on powders and I normally have to by at least 2/3 a year not including if it breaks so I thought it would be better to get one that lasts, as I know a fair few people who have this and it has lasted them years, then buy a new one every 5-6 months when I hit pan. The price ranges from £29.50-£33.
  
7. This last item is another high end product I've been eyeing up for ages it's the YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Rose Opera. The colour is a really nice deep rose pink and I really like the texture of these lipsticks as well as the packaging. The prices range from £11.75-£24.50 at  Debenhams. The picture below is not of the shade I mentioned above.

I hope you're all enjoying the January sales as much as I am. 
I also hope you're all having a great week! Thank goodness it's the weekend! 
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment