Friday 3 January 2014

Hello my lovelies,
I wasn't planning on blogging today but I ordered a couple of things from the wonderful Shop Dixi and they came today so I thought I'd share them with you.
I bought 2 necklaces that came together. They were the Treasure Island Necklace Set in Silver.
I really like how they aren't completely silver they look quite worn and I think it looks great.
The necklaces are different lengths so naturally I saw an opportunity to layer.

One of the necklaces is a coin and I think that this is really cute because it's quite detailed on the actual coin.
This is the longer of the necklaces but it's not too long so again I really like that.

The other necklace is a wishbone. I love wishbone jewellery I think it's a really nice looking charm for on a necklace.This one just fits like a normal necklace would. I think that it's a really wearable piece.

All together they cost around £14, which I think is really good considering I got 2 and they look great!
I hope you're all having a great day!
Much love <3


No comments:

Post a Comment