Saturday 11 January 2014

Hello my lovelies, 
I thought that maybe I would do a perfume collection post. I don't have a lot of perfumes and I am most definitely not bragging, I just thought it might help/interest some of you so you can see how I store it and which ones I have.


So as you can see I have a set of 2 drawers, I use the top on for my daily makeup and underneath I have my earrings and a couple of necklaces. I just put my perfumes on top because I thought they looked pretty and I don't have much room for them anywhere else.

I have had this one the longest as you can see it's nearly gone. This is a really nice scent it smells quite sweet when it's on and it is really nice when you smell it at some point during the day. It is a really nice scent and I love wearing it. It's called Apple Juice by Zara

This little cutie was a Christmas present from my lovely gran. It is perfect for in your handbag to freshen up during the day.I love the scent of this one it's a sort of sweet musk, I know I'm terrible at describing scents, I really love this scent and this is my second bottle, it's more of an Autumnal/Winter scent and I really like it. I'm not sure on the name on the box it said Nina Ricci Paris so I'm going with that.

This was also a Christmas Present but from my mama and dad. Daisy by Marc Jacobs, I love this perfume so so much I've wanted a big bottle for ages as I had a small tester before hand and went through it like water! I love this scent as it is quite a light and sweet floral scent. It is the perfect scent for anytime especially summer and I can't wait to wear it then!
I hope to add to my collection as I always like to switch up my perfumes.
I hope you're having a good week.
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment