Monday 6 January 2014

Hello my lovelies,
For Christmas this year I asked for some big chunky boots for when it gets snowy, so my lovely mama got me some Vagabond Libby boots. I absolutely love them! They are perfect for me and so easy to style! 
They are black leather sort of Chelsea boot style with a zip on the other side. They're so comfy and honestly didn't take anytime at all to break in. At first I thought they would be too high or too heavy but they're honestly not I've spent all day walking in them and have had zero discomfort.
They are a bit more on the pricey side but I know they're going to last me forever. My mama got these from Urban Outfitters but I don't know if they're still in stock however I think they're still on the Vagabond website and they're the same price aswell! They're just under £90 incase you were wondering :)


I hope you're all enjoying yourselves! 
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment