Saturday 8 February 2014

Hello my lovelies,
So as promised here is a little review for the Maybelline "Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser" Primer.
I really loved my little tester of the Benefit Porefessional primer and really want to buy the full tube but it is too expensive for me to buy at present so I was looking for a good dupe or a product to use in the mean time and I have found this to be really good.


Sometimes I don't want to wear foundation all the time so I tend to like to use just a primer, powder and maybe some concealer on my face. So I feel like it is quite important to get a good quality primer and this is one I'd heard about and had quite a few good reviews so I thought I would give it ago. 
I think it does quite a good job at erasing your pores and making your skin look a bit more flawless. 
It feels quite lightweight on the skin but it can also feel slightly greasy on your skin even though it doesn't look it and doesn't really go that far on your skin which is a bit annoying. It also doesn't feel very nice on your skin it just sits on top even if you buff it in really well like with foundation.
It is quite, matte but I think that it makes it look more natural especially if you are going to apply foundation over the top. I really like the finish of this primer and it does erase my pores and helps keep my makeup on which is what its for.
I think if you are looking for a cheaper primer this is a great one but in my opinion you definitely get what you pay for.
I hope you're all having a really good week!
Much Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment