Tuesday 3 December 2013

Hello my lovelies!
It's that time of year again and as you may well know I flipping love Christmas, so here are some of my essential things I must do around this wonderful time!

1. Have a cosy Christmas blanket. This is the perfect things for when it is cold outside and you are all snuggled up watching a very christmassy film! which leads me onto...

2. Buy Christmas films and watch them repeatedly! Some suggestions are:
Elf! The Grinch! The Night Before Christmas!

3. Buy quality hot chocolate and squirty cream and marshmallows! for the ultimate Christmas experience proper hot chocolate is an absolute must! There is nothing better to warm yourself with!

4. Make sure you have nice wrapping paper. It's no good having amazing presents if your wrapping isn't up to scratch. (I don't think this matters too much buts it's nice if it's wrapped all pretty) Paperchase always do great wrapping paper and Christmas cards!

5. A Christmas Onesy. I don't think I should explain it but I will, after Christmas day and all you want is to lounge in front of the TV a Christmas onesy is probably essential for this as that Christmas jumper is probably covered in more turkey than you would care to admit.

6. Listen to your Christmas music. It always makes me feel so happy when I listen to Christmas music I just want to dance around even though I actually can't dance (it's so embarrassing). Michael Buble is my fave!

7. Have a Christmas Party. This doesn't have to be a crazy party just invite a small group of the people you love and chill with them eat food and watch a christmas film and play games with them in your favourite Christmas wear.

8. Christmas is a time for family and friends so just enjoy being around the people you love and who love you. Try and leave behind all negative feelings for the season and just be jolly like Santa. Decorate your tree and put your family before friends don't miss out on putting up the tree or decorating the house because of your friends, spend time with the people who will always be there and love you!

I hope you all have a great time preparing for Christmas!
You all deserve to have an amazing time!
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment