Monday 16 December 2013

Hello my lovelies,
As it is winter I thought I would share with you what I love about this time of year.
Firstly I absolutely love drinking hot chocolate in winter, especially after I've gone for a long walk and my nose is all chilly and my feet and hands are numb it just spreads all its warmth through your body and its chocolate and how can you not love chocolate!
Secondly I love having long big bubbly baths. I spend an absolute fortune in lush in winter because all I want is a bath that smells of lovely scents and lush is definitely the place to be for that! This year I bought a melted snowman and I loved it except it broke my heart that I had to crumble him up under the running water but he smelt lovely so I guess that balances it out.
Another thing I love about winter is that it's the time of year where everyone makes a huge effort to go and see eachother whether it's friends you've known for years or family that live the otherside of the country! It's just the time where people start to have parties and meals and just general get togethers.
Finally the thing I love most about winter is Christmas. I love Christmas for many reasons and honestly take away all the presents I would still love Christmas! The food, the tree, decorating the house and being all together as a family, it is just the most wonderful time of the year.
I hope you all enjoy winter as much as I do and I hope you're all having a fab week!
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment