Friday 20 December 2013

Hello my lovelies,
As it is approaching Christmas and my laptop seems to be fully functional (yeyyy *parties by ones self*) I decided to do a post on some of my favourite Christmas songs/albums this year, some of them will be quite typical but others I think some of you will appreciate. So without further ado here is my Christmas playlist of 2013.

1. This is more of a typical one but I have been playing Michael Buble's Christmas album none stop this year! I love the songs he does with the Shania Twain (White Christmas) it's so different from other versions.
2. Christmas Lights- Coldplay. This is one of those songs that literally just makes me cry everytime I hear it. I don't know why it's not very sad but I think it's just because I love it so much.
3. Mariah Carey- This women can SING I love her voice and attempting to sing as well as her in my bath when no one is listening. I really do love her Christmas album.
4. Rue Royale- This is a band you might not of heard of but they remind me a bit of the XX it's a duo of a guy and a girl and they are so beautiful when they sing together. They have done a couple of Christmas songs specifically 'Deck The Halls' and 'Snow on Snow'. They are beautiful songs and are sung beautifully by these two. To find this EP go to sound cloud and search Rue Royale Christmas EP
5. Of course- 'Do they know it's Christmas' this is a classic but it still makes me want to dance whilst getting a really important message across to us. 
6. I wish it could be Christmas everyday- Wizard. I'm going to be honest the music video for this song is so so strange and weird it's almost scary... However the song itself is a really good Christmas song!

I hope this has given you a bit of Christmas music to boogie to this season. 
I would really appreciate you giving Rue Royale a listen I really enjoy their music here is their YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/rueroyaletheband there isn't many videos on it but if you check them out on sound cloud you will have a more successful search.
Anyway I hope you have a really good Christmas!
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment