Saturday 28 December 2013

Hello my lovelies,
I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and got everything you wished for! 
I was going to do a 'What I got for Christmas' post but everyone seems to be doing that so I thought I would share with you some items I got for Christmas that will interest you more than knowing how many pairs of socks I got. 
The first item I got for Christmas was this brush from Real Techniques. I love these brushes and now have a small collection of them. I think they're great value for money as they aren't too expensive but are an amazing brush. I love MAC brushes as well but these can be a little on the price side for me. I've needed a new powder brush for absolutely ages and when I found this in my stocking I was super chuffed. I think the best kinds of presents are ones you don't know you're getting but you need. 
The brush it self is fab it is absolutely humongous so makes applying powder really easy and in my opinion helps to give an even coverage. The white ends on the brushes are one of my favourite things about this product because I think it's smart, not only does it look good but it makes it super easy to tell when your brushes need a clean.


I hope you all had an amazing Christmas
Much love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment