Sunday 1 December 2013

Hello my lovelies,
Todays post is my skin care routine, I have really sensitive skin so have to be super careful with what I use. I hope this helps some of you enjoy!
First thing in a morning I wash my face with warm water and dab dry with a towel this leaves my skin feeling a little bit fresher. (I take my make-up off at night with some make up removing wipes)
Secondly I will apply a decent amount of Simple's "Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion" onto a cotton pad and rub it in.

 I find this really gentle on my skin and I really like how it is un-scented, this also comes with a toner and I used to use that aswell but it started to burn my skin!


After I have rubbed it all in I will put a cotton wool pad under the hot water tap and wipe my face with this again. (This isn't necessary I just find it works best for my skin) Again after this I will dab my skin dry with a towel.

To finish off my face I moisturise with No7's "Beautiful Skin" day cream for normal to dry skin as this helps cover me if I'm having a bad skin day. I leave this to sink in for 5-10 minutes depending on how much I've used and then do my makeup. 


I hope you're all having a great week. 
25 days until Christmas! 
Much love <3 




No comments:

Post a Comment